Monday 20 May 2013

Presentation

Hello!!

My name is Laura. I'm 12 years old, my birthday is on the 26th of August. I'm a student of 1st ESO Bilingual, at IES Mediterráneo, in Cartagena. I don't go to school because I'm ill and I can't, but I really like learning, especially new languages,  so I continue writing in my blog of English. I would like go to school, I miss all my classmates, the teachers, our lector Nic, the centre... The teachers come to my house, so I don't lose classes.

I  really like photography, painting and writing. I have two blogs, this: "Everything in English" and "La Caja Naranja: Diario de Laura". My favourite TV programme is "The Simpson", I see it in the original language, English, with the lyrics in Spanish.

See you soon, bye!!



IES MEDITERRÁNEO, Cartagena




No comments:

Post a Comment

My resolutions